Wednesday, March 28, 2012

1. Breakfast for the Enid Running Club

February 11th started off bitter cold. Temperatures had only reached 16 degrees by the time Peanut and I arrived at Davincis, a local coffee shop where I planned to knock the first four acts of kindness out of the way and load up on come caffine.

Eric had arrived moments before us and was in the process of unloading a case of water. Inside we were greeted by some very warm smiles. Eric had already been inside and had told the Enid Running Club we had a little gift for them. Because it was so cold outside I knew thier numbers would be down but still I gave them some fresh fruit and my delicious Pumpkin Chai muffins.

They were excited that we had done this for them, commenting that no one had ever done this for them. It was such a positive way to start off the day!

To learn more about the Enid Running Club please visit their website. They meet every Saturday morning at 6:30 and welcome everyone reguardless of their fitness level.

No comments:

Post a Comment